Residential Real Estate
Real estate law is a broad section of civil law which includes your rights to possess and use the land and the additions to it. While there can be myriad cases regarding residential real estate, Sachs Law is dedicated to handling them all.
We work with you side by side, really listening to your needs and finding the best ways to solve the problems you are facing. We firmly believe your success is our success, and we work hard to make that a reality. Because we are homeowners, we have been business owners, and we are real people, we are a law firm that understands what you need.
Our real estate attorneys can help you understand your rights and guide you with:
- Purchases and sales of condos, co-ops and private residences
- Discussing with you the transaction process
- Reviewing agreements
- Drafting condition reports
- Drafting offers and counter offers
- Helping you through property inspection
- Helping you with financing options
- Dealing with insurance companies
- Re-checking settlement figures
- Advising you every step of the way
We are really here for you, and can provide you with the guidance you need to make the real estate world more understandable, easier and simpler. Contact us today and see how we can help!
Proudly serving Brooklyn, Queens and surrounding areas of Manhattan, New York.